Kindergarten Supply List
Items to be shared in the classroom:
- 2 large glue sticks
- 2 package of washable markers ( 8 count )
- 2 boxes of crayons (24 count )
- 2 large boxes of facial tissues
- 3 packs of baby wipes or wet wipes
- 1 pump bottle of instant hand sanitizer (8 fl. oz)
- 1 box of gallon-size zipper bags
- 1 box of quart-size (sandwich) storage zipper bags
- 1 package of colored pencils (12 pack)
- 1 bottle of white glue (7.5 oz)
- 1 four-pack of Play-Doh ( 5-oz multi-colored cans)
- 1 pack of 4 Expo chisel-tip dry-erase markers, asst colors
- 2 dozen beginner (large-diameter) pencils with no eraser
- Snack for your child; please bring every day
Items needed for your child...please label with your child's first and last name
One regular sized (no wheels) backpack large enough to hold folders, lunch box and towel.
One large bath towel for rest time during August and September. No mats. No blankets. No sleeping bags.
Sneakers or tennis shoes for P.E. We encourage children to wear sneakers or tennis shoes to school everyday because we have outdoor recess each day and P.E. two times a week.
An emergency change of clothing
All children need an emergency change of clothing, including underwear. Please label each article of clothing and place in a large storage zipper bag with your child's first and last name on the outside. Please make sure that your child's clothing are large enough and have fasteners that your child can get into and out of by him/herself.