Kindergarten Supply List
Items to be shared in the classroom:
- One bottle of white Glue (7.5 oz.)
- Six large glue sticks
- Two boxes of washable markers (8 count)
- Two boxes Crayola crayons (24 count)
- One box of colored pencils
- One four-pack of Play-Doh (5-oz. multi-colored cans)
- Two large rectangle boxes of facial tissues
- Two rectangle containers of Baby Wipes/ Wet Wipes
- One pump style bottle of instant hand sanitizer ( 8 fl. oz.)
- One box of gallon-size storage zipper bags
- One box of quart-size or pint-size (sandwich) storage zipper bags
- Fifty Count of Paper Bags
Items needed for your child...please label with your child's first and last name
One regular sized (no wheels) backpack large enough to hold folders, lunch box and towel.
One large bath towel for rest time during August and September. No mats. No blankets. No sleeping bags.
Sneakers or tennis shoes for P.E. We encourage children to wear sneakers or tennis shoes to school everyday because we have outdoor recess each day and P.E. two times a week.
An emergency change of clothing
All children need an emergency change of clothing, including underwear. Please label each article of clothing and place in a large storage zipper bag with your child's first and last name on the outside. Please make sure that your child's clothing are large enough and have fasteners that your child can get into and out of by him/herself.
**Please note: Your child's teacher may ask for additional supplies during the year. **